Monday, February 14, 2011

POST A COMMENT ON AN INTERNET FORUM

I agree the comments of Mygirl_Ruby and HeyGazza! But I don't agree the comment with Mark.
I agree because he explains that the internet is not a problem and she comments thats it's not an addiction and this is the lie. The comment of the girl I like because they explain the reality of the internet, they talk about the problems of the internet and they're addictive.
I think that the internet is very bad for people because it created an addiction. Ilike the internet and chats because I talk with friends but I'm not addictive internet.
I think that internet is more addictive than TV because you can chat, play games, see photographs and others. Instead of the TV I watch some programmes online.
More than half of the inhabitants of the card use internet every day to communicate to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment