Monday, March 7, 2011

MY HOBBY

OK, let's get started. Good morning, everybody. My name is Anna and I talk about my hobby every person in this class has a hobby dance, football, tennis, and so car. But the big question why do you do this hobby?

I do this hobby because I can open my mind and forget everything. Just think of connecting the music with you.


When I was 2 – 3 I entered the dance class of my sister, I sat on the ground and I thought this is fantastic and funny, so at 4 I signed up and I started dancing. First I only danced classic but in 6 years I started “español” a different style dance but I love it.

When I lived in Barcelona I'went to Joan Magriñá school. Is a small school because it has only two classes but was more cosy. This school is in C/ Patrixol next to the Rambla. My teachers were Asumsió Aguadé a important dancer and Marcé. When I was a child I didn't like her because she always scolded but she is a big teacher and with her I started and I always remember. I never forget my years in this school because I in this school I did my first steps in the dance world.

When I arrived in Banyoles I don't know anything, but the first thing I did was look for a ballet school. I find the school of Concepció Gratacós. The style of dance was the same but she didn't do “español” and it is a pity because I liked it much more than classic. But I continue because dance is my live and is my hobby yes but it transmits a good feeling and I can forget the problems for a small time.

In short the dance lets me be free, helps me to control my body and my mind.

Thanks for listening to me. Bye.





OBSERVATION OF ORAL PRESENTATION

- Did you use any resources?
Yes,I did but I'm very nervous and I don't like my oral.

- Did you look at your audience most of the time?
No, I didn't because I don't like see the people when I speck. I put very nervous and I don't remember the text.

- Did you read from your notes?
Yes, I couldn't continue because I forget everything

- Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience?
No, I didn't do any movement

- Did you organize your ideas in order of importance?
Yes, first I presenter and next I continue my oral in the correct order.

- Did you use discourse markers to to make your ideas more clear?
Yes, I use First, then, secondly, finally and others.

-Did you introduce interesting NEW information to your audience?
Yes because I speak about my hobby and the others tips of dance


No comments:

Post a Comment